Address proof Requirement

When submitting a licensing application to the Transport Department, I have to produce my proof of address issued within the last three months from the application date, otherwise my application may not be processed. Please click here for details.

Also, according to law, I have to notify the Transport Department within 72 hours of my change of address in writing, through MyGovHK or by submitting the specified form together with my proof of new address.

I have read through and understood the notes mentioned above