Application for Closed Road Permit for Cross-boundary Vehicles

Cross-boundary Vehicles Travelling between Guangdong and Hong Kong 

Cross-boundary Vehicles Travelling between Hong Kong and Macao

For driving to the Mainland or Macao, you must possess relevant valid licences and permits and/ or be allocated with quota by the Hong Kong, Guangdong or Macao governments. You must ensure that the licences and/ or permits, including the closed road permits issued by the Transport Department are valid before the trips. If the licences or permits are expiring or have expired, please renew as soon as possible.